Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby Renee's room!

by Cora


Well.....it is done. Maybe a some deep cleaning of the carpet to be done when Grandma Jo and Aunt Leah come in July, but with the help of many, the room is put together!


Mom is really excited and now can maybe relax and worry about school stuff. Jack and I love the room, but we know that we can only go in there when Mom tells us to! I told her I needed some pictures, so she let us go in there today, but I think that might be the only time!!! So here is a tour of the baby's room! Hope you all enjoy and can't wait until my little sister arrives!!!!









6 comments:

  1. J & F The baby's room is absolutely stunning. I can see you J., rocking and speaking softly to baby. It is peaceful, loving and so compfy. 91 days to go and little baby will love her new room that so many put loving touches to. TY for sharing! g

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is absolutely wonderful! Job well done! The horsey picture fits great - I'm so glad you can make use of it! Looking forward to seeing you all in July -- Aunt Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby rooom! Everything looks just perfect. The blanket at the end of the bed is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're happy with the room! It will serve you and baby well. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful room, so very pretty! Cora and Jack look so proud to be in the photo! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. j & f-the room is beautiful, you can feel the happiness in the room already love you all-great uncle vern

    ReplyDelete