Saturday, May 9, 2009

My best friends!!!

by Jack



I love when my girls come to visit.

Christy and Katie just moved to a new house farther away from us, but we get to see them every once in a while. They used to live like 5 minutes away and we got to see them more often, but with their move it doesn't happen as much.
Katie and Cora
Jack and Christy


They came over 2 days in a row. I was so excited. They love on Cora and I and we get to chase them around the house, well until Mom yells at us for knocking stuff off of the coffee table. They had their yearly dance recital and their mom, Aunt Dawn, didn't want to drive 30 miles out and then come back, so it was nice for her to come visit too. I know my mom enjoyed her company. They have become very good friends, almost like sisters. They always help each other out and I know Mom appreciates all of her support and advise that Aunt Dawn has given her through the Drew thing and the new upcoming baby.

Aunt Dawn is pregnant with her third girl and due in June. 3 girls! WOW, I don't know how Uncle Ben does it. I know Dad and I are going to have to stick together when sister Renee arrives.


Well Happy Mother's Day and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. you didn't have to make me cry first thing in the morning.....Love ya....Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cats! Three girls..how lucky are they! Those belly's are lookin good! Happy Mothers Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and especially of you and Dawn - moms in waiting! except Dawn already busy!!! Happy Mothers Day Jess and Dawn, mom

    ReplyDelete