Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Renee Arvilla (July 2nd)

by Jessica
Where to start........ Well I'll pick up where I left off from last week.


We were sent home on Sunday morning. Cora and Jack were so excited for me to be home, they couldn't contain themselves. I think Cora ran into the door of her room trying to get to me when I called her name. Poor baby, missed her Mommy. Well I was home for a few hours, and then started bleeding again! Can't catch a break. Third strike, or time going to the hospital, and I'm in for the long hall. Little did we know!

Everything was going well, I was stable with a few high blood pressures here and there, but nothing alarming until Wednesday evening. Amanda, Red, and Rhodes were coming over for a big dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs with lemon merague pie!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM So we were looking forward to a nice dinner with friends!

I took my showerat 3 and my blood pressure is a little high, since I've been up and about, but we took it again 30 min.s later and it was higher yet 177/96, then again 15 min.s later it was 197/107. SCARY! So they took action fast and put me on some magnesium sulfate and gave me a catheder. Not very comfortable, but before they put that in, I had to go to the bathroom and empty my bowls. Being so nervous, they emptied quickly.

Doctor came in and told us that we were going to have a baby tomorrow July 2nd!!!!!!! Here she is long anticipated and awaiting her arrival!!!!! Renee Arvilla Frederick born 9:30am, July 2nd, weighing 3 pounds 13 ounces and is 16 and 3/4 inches long!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie! She is beautiful!! I am so happy she is here safely, she is so little..but she will gain weight fast and then you can take her home!! She is truly a gift from heaven, you will need to remember that someday when she is a teenager. Congrats to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how happy we are for you and Floyd, and can't wait to see baby Renee! God Bless your wonderful doctors and nurses for all your good care. See you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Renee -- you sure are our little "Sparkler" -- we welcome you as little as you are to this great big world! You need to now grow big so that you can first go home and then onto all those grand adventures eventually traveling to the most beautiful state of all - Minnesota! You are a blessing! We love you -- Auntie Leah and Uncle Steve (see you soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bR, we love you and welcome you into this big world. Our hearts have stretched to share lots of love with you, you are a beautiful little gal. Grow stong fast and always remember your family that loves you more than anything in the whole world. Your mommy and daddy had quite a journey to get you here and we love and thank them for that. Thank you Dad Floyd for getting all those pictures out so fast so we could see bR immediately; you did a great job. We can't wait to meet you sweetheart, you are a true meaning of "Love". g and v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We heard about your new arrival from Far Side of Fifty. What a beautiful little girl you have there. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - she is one cute little, bitty, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I hope and pray you are both doing well. Keep the pictures coming!
    Love - Leah (Rex)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...I follow Far Side Of Fifty's blog and came here from there to say congratulations!!!! How wonderful for you....the most special thing on earth...to give birth!! I will never forget having both my children....it's an amazing gift from God. Hope both of you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete