Monday, September 7, 2009

It has been a while!


by Cora


It has been a while since I've been on to write. There have been so many things to write about, but i haven't been in the mood. My little sister came home, you would think that would be reason enough, but she makes all of these noises and she kind of smells, so I've had this migrane and have been keeping my distance.


I'm starting to get used to her, but my house will never be the same! Mom playes with Jack and I , but she is very busy with my little sister. She tells me that she needs a lot of attention, because she can't do anything for herself, but I can't wait until she can, so I can sit with mom in the big chair again! I miss those days!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back to your blog; although we all know everyone is so busy. Cora, we know Jack and you need some attention, little by little things will final become more like normal again. In due time, you will have a great playmate and also get to experience new tastes, almost like treats, that will find their way to the floor. Just hang around the high chair that enter into the picture in several months=what could be better than that? besides masters lap?
    You are a good doggie so go play with Jack and know you are loved also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh G, you said it so good - So many changes for Jack and Cora and hard changes for them. It is good to see that they are adapting so well. They could be bad pets and not like Renee at all, but no, they are the best and will be her protector forever! Just like Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, You still busy are a bee, resting up after all the company? Now you aren't spoiling that sweet baby all day long are you? You take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene. Congratulation for the new born baby. You definitely have a full house now.

    ReplyDelete